Despite the removal of restrictions, general restrictions and controlled interstate borders still apply as they did before the lockdown.
ALL HOSPITAL VISITORS
Reinstated Hospital visiting hours:
In the interests of our patients, staff and visitors, visiting hours have returned as follow:
Monday to Friday : 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
The following WA Health COVID-19 restrictions remain unchanged.
- Restrictions on entry for persons to hospitals i.e persons in quarantine, or persons with symptoms consistent with COVID-19
Unless you are a patient at our hospital, you cannot visit if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- have returned from overseas, interstate (resided, visited or transited through a known declared hotspot in the last 14 days)
- have been asked to self-quarantine
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties, loss of the sense of smell or an altered sense of taste.
Routine health screening remains in place at our hospital entrance, before patients, visitors and any persons wishing to access our hospital may enter.
Wearing of face masks
If you are in the Perth metropolitan area and the Peel region, masks are still mandatory outside your home, including in your workplace.
If you have any symptoms at all, get tested immediately and quarantine at home until you receive a negative result.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and follow guidance issued by WA Health and amend these measures as necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support to keep our community safe.
For more information, please visit: